Ultra Clean Systems, Inc.
"The Ultimate in Surgical Instrument Cleaning"
Ultra Clean Systems Reaches Exclusive Place within Robotic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Industry with Latest Certifications
The Triton36 – Validated by Intuitive Surgical
Ultra Clean Systems, Inc. has received special validation from Intuitive Surgical, manufacturer of da Vinci® surgical systems, for their Triton 36 Robotic Instrument Cleaning System.
This validation reflects the unit’s ability to perform at the highest standards in cleanliness currently in place for the sterile processing industry.
The Triton36 Features:
- 15 Minute Wash Cycle - Approved by Intuitive Surgical®
- Process any da Vinci Robotic Instrument Including Xi*
- Industry Exclusive - Titanium Rod Transducer eliminates Cold Spots
- 36 dedicated ports for cannulated instruments with 3 baskets
- 20 Robotic instruments per cycle or 2 full Xi sets
- Slide and Lock Baskets: Simple and efficient tray loading
- Automatic Load Tray Elevator
- UV Water Deactivator
* When reprocessing Intuitive Surgical instruments, it is important that the healthcare facility follow all directions in the latest Intuitive Surgical Reprocessing Instructions as well as any instrument specific instructions and supplements that may come with individual instruments.
In addition to receiving the validation from Intuitive Surgical, as a Company, Ultra Clean has also been certified by ISO according to 13485, the Quality Management Standard for medical devices, and ISO 9001 for Quality Management System (QMS).
Titanium Rod Transducer Technology
Ultra Clean Systems is the only manufacturer of Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Systems with Titanium Rod Transducer Technology which provides the most throughput, cleaning power and speed than any other machine available.
TRT Technology - "Ultrasonic Cleaning Technology at its best"
Thanks to its surgical grade titanium transducer and direct-in-water energy injection, the TRT features:
- An innovative 13-minute cleaning cycle
- Longer life for both cleaning equipment and equipment cleaned
- Increased uniform and thorough distribution of energy for greater cavitation and enhanced cleaning
Energy radiates in all directions
eliminating cold spots:
Titanium Rod Transducer showing energy
radiating in all directions with no ‘cold spots’.
Traditional ‘Bonded Transducers:
‘Cold spots’ are depicted in blue
(between energy fields)
Cleaner – Faster – Better
Our systems provide cleaner results:
- Exceeds the cleaning requirements for da Vinci robotics.
Click here for test results.
- Delivers 1000 watts of ultrasonic cleaning energy uniformly.
Ultra Clean Systems’ advancement in the medical instrumentation cleaning industry employs Titanium Rod Transducer, (TRT) technology that greatly exceeds the cleaning specification indicated in the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation specifications (AAMI-79).
Our systems clean faster:
- TRT technology reduces cleaning cycles to 13 minutes.
- Our systems deliver 79 watts per gallon (39.7 watt/gallons at 40hz).
Our Best-in-Class cleaning systems are engineered to deliver the most power available today. This means a significant reduction in time to clean your instruments. The proof is in the machine. Watch the timed and unedited cleaning test in the above video and see for yourself.
Our systems clean better:
- The only manufacturer to clean better than 1ppm.
- Exceed all industry cleaning specifications.
- “Cold Spots” are no longer a concern.
Independent tests (AAMI-79) validate our medical instrument cleaning systems clean better than 1ppm of bioburden. TRT technology eliminates “Cold-Spots” by delivering 1000 watts of uniformly dispersed energy throughout the cleaning basin. This eliminates the guesswork and confidently provides a thorough cleaning cycle consistently. Now that’s Better!
We are the only manufacturer to employ this technologically advanced cleaning solution. There is no other machine on the market today that cleans medical instruments like Ultra Clean Systems.
With this impressive ability the choice is clear. Get the Power to Clean – Get Ultra Clean!
Ultra Clean Systems, Inc.
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) News Feed
Four Health-Related Devices Make TIMEs List of Top Innovations for 2015Each year, TIME compiles a list of innovations it believes are making the world better and smarter. This year, four health-related devices with applications from the lab to the home made the cut.
Pediatric Medical Device Competition Helps Turn Ideas into a Clinical RealityThe National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation (NCC-PDI) is accepting proposals for medical innovations that address a significant, yet unmet pediatric need as part of its device innovation competition. Five winners will be selected to receive $50,000 to help bring their device to market.
FDA Prods Device Manufacturers to Push Quality beyond Regulatory RequirementsThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is encouraging medical device manufacturers to go beyond simply complying with regulatory requirements and instead independently implement predictive and proactive measures to improve quality.