Ultra Clean Systems, Inc.
"The Ultimate in Surgical Instrument Cleaning"
Ultra Clean Systems Reaches Exclusive Place within Robotic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Industry with Latest Certifications
The Triton36 – Validated by Intuitive Surgical
Ultra Clean Systems, Inc. has received special validation from Intuitive Surgical, manufacturer of da Vinci® surgical systems, for their Triton 36 Robotic Instrument Cleaning System.
This validation reflects the unit’s ability to perform at the highest standards in cleanliness currently in place for the sterile processing industry.
The Triton36 Features:
- 15 Minute Wash Cycle - Approved by Intuitive Surgical®
- Process any da Vinci Robotic Instrument Including Xi*
- Industry Exclusive - Titanium Rod Transducer eliminates Cold Spots
- 36 dedicated ports for cannulated instruments with 3 baskets
- 20 Robotic instruments per cycle or 2 full Xi sets
- Slide and Lock Baskets: Simple and efficient tray loading
- Automatic Load Tray Elevator
- UV Water Deactivator
* When reprocessing Intuitive Surgical instruments, it is important that the healthcare facility follow all directions in the latest Intuitive Surgical Reprocessing Instructions as well as any instrument specific instructions and supplements that may come with individual instruments.
In addition to receiving the validation from Intuitive Surgical, as a Company, Ultra Clean has also been certified by ISO according to 13485, the Quality Management Standard for medical devices, and ISO 9001 for Quality Management System (QMS).
Titanium Rod Transducer Technology
Ultra Clean Systems is the only manufacturer of Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaning Systems with Titanium Rod Transducer Technology which provides the most throughput, cleaning power and speed than any other machine available.
TRT Technology - "Ultrasonic Cleaning Technology at its best"
Thanks to its surgical grade titanium transducer and direct-in-water energy injection, the TRT features:
- An innovative 13-minute cleaning cycle
- Longer life for both cleaning equipment and equipment cleaned
- Increased uniform and thorough distribution of energy for greater cavitation and enhanced cleaning
Energy radiates in all directions
eliminating cold spots:
Titanium Rod Transducer showing energy
radiating in all directions with no ‘cold spots’.
Traditional ‘Bonded Transducers:
‘Cold spots’ are depicted in blue
(between energy fields)
Cleaner – Faster – Better
Our systems provide cleaner results:
- Exceeds the cleaning requirements for da Vinci robotics.
Click here for test results.
- Delivers 1000 watts of ultrasonic cleaning energy uniformly.
Ultra Clean Systems’ advancement in the medical instrumentation cleaning industry employs Titanium Rod Transducer, (TRT) technology that greatly exceeds the cleaning specification indicated in the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation specifications (AAMI-79).
Our systems clean faster:
- TRT technology reduces cleaning cycles to 13 minutes.
- Our systems deliver 79 watts per gallon (39.7 watt/gallons at 40hz).
Our Best-in-Class cleaning systems are engineered to deliver the most power available today. This means a significant reduction in time to clean your instruments. The proof is in the machine. Watch the timed and unedited cleaning test in the above video and see for yourself.
Our systems clean better:
- The only manufacturer to clean better than 1ppm.
- Exceed all industry cleaning specifications.
- “Cold Spots” are no longer a concern.
Independent tests (AAMI-79) validate our medical instrument cleaning systems clean better than 1ppm of bioburden. TRT technology eliminates “Cold-Spots” by delivering 1000 watts of uniformly dispersed energy throughout the cleaning basin. This eliminates the guesswork and confidently provides a thorough cleaning cycle consistently. Now that’s Better!
We are the only manufacturer to employ this technologically advanced cleaning solution. There is no other machine on the market today that cleans medical instruments like Ultra Clean Systems.
With this impressive ability the choice is clear. Get the Power to Clean – Get Ultra Clean!
Ultra Clean Systems, Inc.
Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) News Feed
Agency Seeks Comments on Guide for Mobile Device SecurityNIST, a non-regulatory federal agency that develops technology measurements and standards, is seeking public comments on a proposed guide that seeks to show healthcare providers how they can make mobile devices more secure and protect patient information.
CE-IT Community to Present Virtual Town Hall: Medical Imaging Across the EnterpriseCE-IT Community to present virtual town hall: Medical Imaging Across the Enterprise.
ONC Shares Vision for Health IT Safety CenterA new report from a federal agency outlines plans for a national Health IT Safety Center to improve the growing use of information technology in hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The estimated cost of establishing such a center is $17.8 million to $20.6 million over five years. The center would accelerate establishing a culture of safety throughout healthcare and a national learning systems that enables health IT and its users to generate better and safer patient care outcomes, according to the report, Health IT Safety Center Roadmap, which was released by the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology.