AlphaWrap™ Sterile Surgical Wraps
User experience is important, so don’t compromise your expectations and requirements. AlphaWrap is a strong, drapeable, and soft sterile wrap. It’s made of 100% SMS and offers high bacterial barrier properties, acting as a filter to prevent the ingress of microorganisms.
- Use AlphaWrap Trilaminate Sterile Wraps to enclose items during sterilization and maintain sterility following processing. Our wraps are suitable for pharmaceutical and medical devices and feature tear-, flame-, lint-, and abrasion-resistance.
- Made from a medium-weight SMS (Spunbond, Meltblown, Spunbond) polypropylene, nonwoven material for strength and to maintain sterility.
30 GSM weight with trilaminate raw SMS creates an impermeable barrier that enables fluid protection. Infectious fluids and hazards remain contained away from the barrier.
- Perfect for wrapping and draping in clinical and operating room settings.
- Designed with a simple bond pattern for clear visual feedback of breaches that may occur during handling, storage, and sterilization.
- Supports simultaneous double-wrapping for efficiency and improved productivity.
Call today to reserve your order: