AlphaWrap™ Sterile Surgical Wraps
Strong, durable, and soft
User experience is important, so don’t compromise your expectations and requirements. AlphaWrap is a strong, drapeable, and soft sterile wrap. It’s made of 100% SMS and offers high bacterial barrier properties, acting as a filter to prevent the ingress of microorganisms.
- Use AlphaWrap Trilaminate Sterile Wraps to enclose items during sterilization and maintain sterility following processing. Our wraps are suitable for pharmaceutical and medical devices and feature tear-, flame-, lint-, and abrasion-resistance.
- Made from a medium-weight SMS (Spunbond, Meltblown, Spunbond) polypropylene, nonwoven material for strength and to maintain sterility.
- 30 GSM weight with trilaminate raw SMS creates an impermeable barrier that enables fluid protection. Infectious fluids and hazards remain contained away from the barrier.
- Perfect for wrapping and draping in clinical and operating room settings.
- Designed with a simple bond pattern for clear visual feedback of breaches that may occur during handling, storage, and sterilization.
- Supports simultaneous double-wrapping for efficiency and improved productivity.
- Individual blister pack for sterility.
Call today to reserve your order:
|UCS-APMSWB24-50||24×24||Box of 50|
|UCS-APMSWB48-15||48×48||Box of 15|
|UCS-APMSWB63-10||63×63||Box of 10|
|UCS-APMSWB70-10||70×70||Box of 10|
|UCS-APMSWC24-400||24×24||Case of 400|
|UCS-APMSWC48-180||48×48||Case of 180|
|UCS-APMSWC63-120||63×63||Case of 120|
|UCS-APMSWC70-120||70×70||Case of 120|