Tampa, FL – Ultra Clean Systems, Inc. has received special validation from Intuitive Surgical, manufacturer of da Vinci® surgical systems, for their Triton 36 Robotic Instrument Cleaning System.
This validation reflects the unit’s ability to perform at the highest standards in cleanliness currently in place for the sterile processing industry.
The Triton36 Features:
- 15 Minute Wash Cycle – Approved by Intuitive Surgical®
- Process any da Vinci Robotic Instrument Including Xi*
- Industry Exclusive – Titanium Rod Transducer eliminates Cold Spots
- 36 dedicated ports for cannulated instruments with 3 baskets
- 20 Robotic instruments per cycle or 2 full Xi sets
- Slide and Lock Baskets: Simple and efficient tray loading
- Automatic Load Tray Elevator
- UV Water Deactivator
* When reprocessing Intuitive Surgical instruments, it is important that the healthcare facility follow all directions in the latest Intuitive Surgical Reprocessing Instructions as well as any instrument specific instructions and supplements that may come with individual instruments.
With the high throughput our new machine provides, the Triton 36 is a distinguished industry leader.
The ability to clean two complete sets of the newer generation (Xi) robotic instruments in just 15 minutes makes the Triton 36 the ultimate in robotic surgical instrument cleaning.
In addition to receiving the validation from Intuitive Surgical, as a Company, Ultra Clean has also been certified by ISO according to 13485, the Quality Management Standard for medical devices, and ISO 9001 for Quality Management System (QMS).