Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems by Ultra Clean Systems
Proven to eliminate more than 99% of bioburden from surgical instruments.
The TRT technology promotes better cavitation than standard ultrasonics with a cycle time of 13 minutes!
TRT Technology provides several key benefits, including:
- Superior Cavitation: TRT Technology delivers better cavitation than standard (bonded transducer) ultrasonics by its exclusive direct‐in‐water energy injection.
- Elimination of Energy Loss, wear & tear: The rod is a submersible transducer that directly injects the energy to the water in the basin, eliminating a vast amount of energy loss as well as wear and tear on moving or stressed parts.
- Super Quick Cycle Times: Cycle times from start to finish as quickly as 13 minutes for short washes and 18 minutes for long washes.
- Elimination of ‘Cold Spots’ / Consistent Energy Efficiency: TRT Technology radiates in all directions, not just in one. This means every surface area of every item you put into the tank is exposed to powerful TRT cleaning action, guaranteeing smooth and effective cleaning.
- Cost‐Effective: Still the best value on the market for this powerful, productive and fast cleaning system.
Technology continues to advance at an amazing pace, and in no arena are those advances more crucial than the medical industry.
Having the latest equipment that enhances performance and increases profitability is crucial to saving lives and bottom lines. Keeping those instruments safe in a cleaner and faster way is the mission of Ultra Clean Systems. UCS is proud to offer a number of cleaning systems and products to fit every possible need.
From our tabletop ultrasonic cleaning model 1101, to our latest breakthrough in cleaning equipment featuring Titanium Rod Transducer technology (TRT), Ultra Clean Systems continues to raise the standard in the world of ultrasonic instrument cleaning.