The Model 1100 is a competitively priced surgical instrument cleaning system with the capability of processing 12 lumen instruments, plus many nonlumen instruments combined in a 10-minute cleaning cycle.
The Model 1100 is the easiest and most versatile tabletop system. The touchscreen display provides the operator with an easy-to-use menu, allowing both lumen and nonlumen instruments to be cleaned simultaneously.
This system fits perfectly in any sterile processing department workflow, as it automatically fills to the appropriate level, has an auto-flush function, and automatically drains.
Model 1100 Automatic Tabletop/Countertop System
- 10-minute ultrasonic cleaning cycle; adjustable
- 12 dedicated irrigation ports
- Auto-fill and auto-drain
- Adjustable irrigation flow control
- Bonded transducers
- Accepts hospital trays (without irrigation)
- Touchscreen display
- 12.5-lb instrument weight capacity
- 5.75-gallon basin capacity
- 120-volt wall receptacle
- 32 1/2″W x 18 3/4″D x 17 9/16″H (lid open)