Automatic Single Basin Ultrasonic Cleaning System
Designed to keep up with the hectic schedule of today’s central sterile departments, UCS proudly offers the Triton 36, which is capable of cleaning even the longest robotic instruments. This workhorse ultrasonic cleaning system provides higher throughput with its ability to clean more instruments in less time, which helps your department run more efficiently. Titanium Rod Transducer (TRT) technology promotes better cavitation than standard ultrasonics.
The Triton 36 is the ultimate in surgical instrument cleaning with its UV water deactivator. The incoming and recirculated water is treated with ultraviolet energy to deactivate bacteria and viruses. A pneumatic air cylinder safely controls the raising and lowering of the work tray elevator. This eliminates the need for operators to reach into the tank of contaminated solution and reduces back strain.
Triton 36 Automatic Single Basin
- Recommended 8- and 13-minute ultrasonic cleaning cycle; adjustable
- 15-minute dedicated da Vinci® wash cycle
- Industry-exclusive Titanium Rod Transducer (TRT) technology provides superior cavitation, allowing operators to clean more instruments in less time
- Automatic tray elevator safely raises and lowers for ease of use and operator safety
- Slide-and-lock trays for simple and efficient tray loading
- 36 dedicated ports for lumen instruments; 3-tray capacity
- 20 da Vinci robotic instruments per cycle
- Dual purpose; can be used with hospital trays
- Fully automatic wash, flush, internal and external rinse, and air purge
- Ultraviolet filtration system
- Easy-to-use 7″ touchscreen with programmable timer
- Tap, reverse osmosis, and deionized water compatible
- 40-lb instrument weight capacity
- 30-gallon basin capacity
- 208-volt wall receptacle
- 24″W x 49 11/16″D x 65 3/4″H (at rest, open position)
Trays for every robotic series, lumens, and hospital instruments
Inset shows Xi adaptor being inserted into an Xi robotic instrument.
Tray shown with full set of Xi instruments including stapler.
Optional da Vinci Xi tray with 10 dedicated ports.
Inset shows twin flush port adapter for da Vinci Xi robotic instrument cleaning.
Inset shows Si and Single-Site adaptors being inserted into their associated instruments.
Tray shown with full set of Si instruments.
Optional da Vinci® S, Si, and Single-Site tray with 10 dedicated ports.
Inset shows Si and Single-Site adapters being inserted into their associated instruments.
Accessory Kit comes with a full assortment of adaptors, tubing and filters to keep your SPD running efficiently.
Our standard lumen tray can accommodate up to twelve lumen instruments.
Standard lumen tray features 12 dedicated ports.
The accessory kit provides a diverse set of connectivity options for lumen instruments.
This wire mesh hospital tray is compatible with either Triton system. Dimensions are 21″ x 9.75″ x 4″.