Automatic Double Basin Ultrasonic Cleaning System
For large processing demands, our Triton 72 rises to the top with productivity.
For large processing demands, our Triton 72 rises to the top with productivity. This complete system is user friendly, with automatic lifts and slide-and-lock trays, and a 10″ touchscreen. The Triton Series ultrasonic cleaning systems have more cavitation cleaning power than any machine available.
Every Triton tray can process up to 10 robotic or lumen instruments. With our custom adapters and Robotic Arm Cleaning Systems trays (RACS), every robotic instrument can be processed. The Triton 72 can process four complete sets of Xi-series robotics in 15 minutes.
The Triton 72 has the largest throughput in the industry with 6 tray capacity and 72 dedicated ports. Its capacity is truly unmatched.
Triton 72 Automatic Double Basin
- 13 minute Ultrasonic Cleaning Cycle
- 15 Minute Dedicated da Vinci® Cycle
- Industry exclusive TRT (Titanium Rod Transducer)
- UV Water Deactivator
- Automatic Load Tray Elevator
- Slide and Lock Baskets: Simple and efficient tray loading
- 72 dedicated ports for cannulated instruments with 6 baskets
- 40 Robotic instruments per cycle
- 80 pounds total weight capacity
- Dual purpose: Can be used with hospital baskets
- Easy-to-use 10 inch touch-screen with programmable timer
- Fully automatic degas, wash, rinse and air purge
- Accepts hospital baskets
- Tap, RO or DI water compatible
- 208-Volt wall receptacle
- 34”W x 54”D x 63”H (lid open)
- 30 Gallon Basin Capacity (x2 Basins)