Automatic Double-Basin Ultrasonic Cleaning System
For large processing demands, our Triton 72 rises to the top with productivity. This complete system is user friendly, with automatic lifts and slide-and-lock trays, and a 10″ touchscreen. The Triton series ultrasonic cleaning systems have more cavitation cleaning power than any machine currently available.
Every Triton tray can process up to 10 robotic or lumen instruments. With our custom adapters and Robotic Arm Cleaning System trays (RACS), every robotic instrument can be processed. The Triton 72 can process four complete sets of Xi-series robotics in a 15-minute wash cycle.
The Triton 72 has the largest throughput in the industry with 6 trays and 72 dedicated ports. Its capacity is truly unmatched.
Triton 72 Automatic Double Basin
- Recommended 8- and 13-minute ultrasonic cleaning cycles; adjustable
- 15-minute dedicated da Vinci® wash cycle
- Industry-exclusive Titanium Rod Transducer (TRT) technology provides superior cavitation, allowing operators to clean more instruments in less time
- Automatic tray elevator safely raises and lowers for ease of use and operator safety
- Slide-and-lock trays for simple and efficient tray loading
- 72 dedicated ports for lumen instruments; 6-tray capacity
- 40 da Vinci robotic instruments per cycle
- Dual purpose; can be used with hospital trays
- Fully automatic wash, flush, internal and external rinse, and air purge
- Ultraviolet filtration system
- Easy-to-use 10″ touchscreen with programmable timer
- Tap, reverse osmosis, and deionized water compatible
- 80-lb total weight capacity
- 30-gallon capacity per basin (x2 basins)
- 208-volt wall receptacle
- 33 3/8″W x 49 11/16″D x 67 1/2″H (at rest, top of screen)