This ultrasonic cleaner utilizes the power of internal irrigation, triple enzymatic cleaners, ultrasonic cavitation, unique manifold connections baskets and instrument adapters.
The 1150 is Ultra Clean’s single basin floor model that was specially designed to clean up to 24 cannulated instruments in 13 minutes.
Our popular Ultrasonic Cleaning System, the Model 1150 delivers superior cleaning power in a compact design ideally suited for most Central Sterile Departments.
The Model 1150 accommodates two cannulated/standard instrument baskets or one Floor Model RACS* basket. Regular hospital baskets or trays may be used.
Model 1150 Automatic Single Basin
- 24 dedicated irrigation port
- TRT Technology – Titanium Rod Transducer delivers superior cavitation with shorter cycle times
- 13 minute ultrasonic cleaning cycle
- 25 lbs. instrument weight capacity
- Capacity for 8 Robotic instruments per cycle
- Accepts regular hospital baskets or trays
- Can be used as a regular ultrasonic (without irrigation)
- 30”W x 27.5” D x 40” H (Lid Open)
- 12.3 Gallon Basin Capacity
Our latest enhancement with the 1522 and 1150 models is our new chrome Pull-Out Spray Faucet.
- This highly functional sprayer has a chrome finish with solid brass construction to ensure durability and long life. Our faucet features a dual pull-out spray head for an aerated or concentrated flow.
- The retractable spout extends up to 30 inches and integrates a single lever for control of water and temperature.
- The sprayer face resists mineral buildup, is easy-to-clean and exceeds industry durability standards.