The 1150 is Ultra Clean’s single-basin floor model that was specially designed to clean up to 24 lumen instruments in 13 minutes. Model 1150 delivers superior cleaning power in a compact design and is ideally suited for most central sterile departments.
The Model 1150 accommodates two lumen/standard instrument trays or one Floor Model Robotic Arm Cleaning System tray (RACS). Regular hospital trays may also be used.
Model 1150 Automatic Single Basin
- Recommended 8- and 13-minute ultrasonic cleaning cycle; adjustable
- Industry-exclusive Titanium Rod Transducer (TRT) technology provides superior cavitation, allowing operators to clean more instruments in less time
- 24 dedicated irrigation ports
- Capacity for 8 da Vinci® robotic instruments per cycle
- Automatic enzyme dispensing capability
- Adjustable irrigation flow control
- Accepts hospital trays (without irrigation)
- Fully automatic wash, internal flush and rinse, and air purge
- Large, easy-to-use graphical touchscreen with programmable timer
- Tap, reverse osmosis, and deionized water compatible
- 25-lb instrument weight capacity
- 12.3-gallon basin capacity
- 208-volt wall receptacle
- 30″W x 27 3/8″D x 44 1/8″H (lid open)
Our latest enhancement with Models 1150 and 1522 is our new chrome pull-out spray faucet.
- This highly functional sprayer has a chrome finish with solid brass construction to ensure durability and long life. Our faucet features a dual pull-out spray head for an aerated or concentrated flow.
- The retractable spout extends up to 30″ and integrates a single lever for control of water and temperature.
- The sprayer face resists mineral buildup, is easy-to-clean and exceeds industry durability standards.