Our ultrasonic floor model provides unparalleled quality and power at an extremely economical price. This ultrasonic cleaner has a four-tray capacity and is able to cleanse 48 lumen instruments simultaneously, allowing you to wash even the largest loads quickly and easily.
For central sterile departments that have a large volume of case loads, we offer our Model 1522.
With twice the capacity of Model 1150 and the ability to operate both basins independently of one another, this system offers greater efficiency and versatility to your department.
This ultrasonic cleaning system can be configured with or without irrigation in either basin.
Model 1522 Automatic Double Basin
- Recommended 8- and 13-minute ultrasonic cleaning cycles; adjustable
- Industry-exclusive Titanium Rod Transducer (TRT) technology provides superior cavitation, allowing operators to clean more instruments in less time
- 48 dedicated irrigation ports
- Cleans up to 4 trays simultaneously
- Capacity for 16 da Vinci® robotic instruments per cycle
- Automatic enzyme dispensing capability
- Adjustable irrigation flow control
- Accepts hospital trays (without irrigation)
- Fully automatic wash, internal flush and rinse, and air purge
- Large, easy-to-read graphical touchscreen with programmable timer
- Tap, reverse osmosis, and deionized water compatible
- 50-lb instrument weight capacity
- 12.3-gallon capacity per basin (x2 basins)
- 208-volt wall receptacle
- 60″W x 27 9/16″D x 44 1/8″H (lid open)
Our latest enhancement with Models 1522 and 1150 is our new chrome pull-out spray faucet.
- This highly functional sprayer has a chrome finish with solid brass construction to ensure durability and long life. Our faucet features a dual pull-out spray head for an aerated or concentrated flow.
- The retractable spout extends up to 30″ and integrates a single lever for control of water and temperature.
- The sprayer face resists mineral buildup, is easy-to-clean, and exceeds industry durability standards.