Our Ultrasonic floor model provides unparalleled quality and power at an extremely economical price. This ultrasonic cleaner has a four-basket capacity and is able to cleanse 48 cannulated instruments simultaneously, allowing you to wash even the largest loads quickly and easily.
For Central Sterile Departments that have a large volume of case loads, we offer our 1522.
With twice the capacity of the Model 1150 and the ability to operate both basins independently of one another, this system offers greater efficiency and versatility to your department.
This Ultrasonic Cleaning System can be configured with or without irrigation in either basin.
Model 1522 Automatic Double Basin
- 48 dedicated irrigation port
- TRT Technology – Titanium Rod Transducer delivers superior cavitation with shorter cycle times
- 13 minute ultrasonic cleaning cycle
- 50 lbs. instrument weight capacity
- Capacity for 16 Robotic instruments per cycle
- Accepts regular hospital trays
- Can be used as a regular ultrasonic (without irrigation)
- 60”W x 27.5” D x 42” H (Lid Open)
- 12.3 Gallon Basin Capacity (x2 Basins)
Our latest enhancement with the 1522 and 1150 models is our new chrome Pull-Out Spray Faucet.
- This highly functional sprayer has a chrome finish with solid brass construction to ensure durability and long life. Our faucet features a dual pull-out spray head for an aerated or concentrated flow.
- The retractable spout extends up to 30 inches and integrates a single lever for control of water and temperature.
- The sprayer face resists mineral buildup, is easy-to-clean and exceeds industry durability standards.